Help Center/Contact Us
Every now and then you’ll need some help. So, we’ve made this page to assist you with the most common support info.
Cant get a movie to play?
This is usually one of two things….
First, and the most common, is your download was interrupted and incomplete. Try re-downloading the file again. If you’ve bought multiple videos, download them one at a time, instead of all at once. Some movies are small, some movies can be a few gigabytes in size!
Second, your movie player is probably out of date or just junk. 🙂 Videos require CODECs to work properly, and most movie players included with Windows or MacOS dont automatically use the latest version. If you’re using QuickTime or Windows Media Player you most likely WILL have problems at some point when downloading movies from any clip store on the Internet. We strongly recommend upgrading to one of these FREE video players, they are the best around and continually updated.
- Windows: Media Player Classic for Windows or VLC for Windows
- Android: VLC for Android
- iOS: VLC for iOS
- MacOS: VLC for Mac
- MacOS 10.5 or earlier? VLC v2.1.3
If the video is too large and you have an older computer and need to lower the video quality to play it, you can downconvert it with Handbrake, also freeware (windows).
Finally, NEVER try and download the videos to your Smartphone. Despite their name, they are not smart and will try to stream the file. These movies are of such high quality and such a large file size that they arent streamable, and it will use up your available downloads quickly because it auto connects to retry each time. No smartphones, no iPhones, no Androids. Some tablets work OK to download, some have problems. Your mileage will vary depending on the tablet. The best practice is to download on a laptop or a desktop computer, and then send them to your smart device.
Where do I see the downloads I bought?
On the menu bar you’ll see Buyers Dashboard. In there, you can see a list of all your orders, as well as a link to download anything you’ve bought.
How do I talk to the sellers?
Send them a private message! On each item you’ll see a link to send a private message to the seller. You’ll receive an email every time there’s a new private message sent to you. You can ask them for custom videos, custom requests, or anything else you like!
Do you have an affiliate program?
Sure do! Click here to join! The affiliate program is for webmasters, not for models/sellers.
I have another question that isnt answered here…
Thankfully, we’re a model-operated site! That means real humans are here to help! Send us a question to help@ScatShop.com and we’ll answer your question incredibly fast.
Terms of Service
– All videos are for personal use only, no license to distribute, reproduce, or share
– You must be 18 to view or purchase from this website
– Refunds are only issued for non-working videos. Each sellers videos are of varying quality and resolution. Check each video for the details on the length, resolution, and video format. If the videos are in HD (85% of them are, only old clips are not in HD from some sellers) then you will see a badge on the stats box showing if the video is in 720p, 1080p, 2.7k Cinema, or 4K UltraHD All videos are checked and approved before becoming live on this website. Once you click the download link, no refunds allowed for technical issues.
– Have fun!